Categories of Personal data processing
1. Personal details such as your name, gender, age, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number and identifiers such as passport number;
2. Family, lifestyle and social circumstances such as details about current marriage and partnerships and marital history, details of family and dependents;
3. Technical information and other information about your visits to our website/Pensions Portal.
1. To notify you about our services and changes to our services; T conduct member satisfaction surveys; For internal record keeping.
2. To carry out our obligations arising from any agreement that we have with, or concerning, you and to provide you with the information, benefits and services that you request from us.
3. To improve the services we provide to you and the way our website and Pensions Portal works.
1. Performance of a contract. Legitimate interest to run an effective business.
2. Performance of a contract. Legitimate interests to run an effective business.
3. Legitimate interest to ensure our website and Pensions Portal is operating effectively.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
[Strictly Necessary Cookies. These Cookies are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, Cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of the website.]
[Analytical/performance Cookies. They allow website providers to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around a website when they are using it. This helps website providers to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.]
[Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise users when users return to the website. This enables website providers to personalise content for you, greet users by name and remember a user’s preferences (for example, a user’s choice of language or region).]
[Targeting Cookies. These Cookies record a user’s visit to the website, the pages a user has visited and the links a user has followed. Website providers will use this information to make a website more relevant to users. Website providers may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding any aspect of this Privacy Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
By post: Colourpoint Litho Limited t/a Vidioh. Units A&B, Wessex Industrial Park, Wessex Road, Bourne End, Bucks SL8 5DT, United Kingdom
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: from within the UK:+44 (0) 844 225 3106